Glamie's

Sunday, May 4, 2014

BA STAR Spicy Natural Eye Shadow Palette Review/ Swatches

 Ba Star inst a brand I'm very familiar with , but I was recently giving the chance to try it out Via Brandbacker , which I am so glad I was picked to test out there product cause I love trying out brands that don't get much exposure or just brands in general that I don't get around to trying . Find out what I thought about BA Star !

What BA Star Has To Say ....     
First and for most BA Star Cosmetics is designed by Makeup Professionals to Stand Out ! Stay On! THE NUMBER ONE MAKEUP BRAND FOR PERFORMERS AND COMPETITORS!
 

Specializing in makeup that is easy to use, stays on all day & looks great! Glitter, Shimmer or matte. Eyes, lips and face. Strut your stuff on stage, on the runway or at play! BA STAR is the #1 makeup for performers, dancers, & cheerleaders. 

What I Received... 
Spicy Natural Eye Shadow Palette  ( Warm Natural Colors)

These affordable Palettes contain 5 High Pigment Pressed Eye Shadows + Eye Shadow Base for All Day Hold! 



Texture/Pigmentation...
Each eyeshadow is highly pigmented ,easy to blend , and applies nicely with very little fall out , however once applied with the eyeshadow base provided above you will have even better color pay off either way you still will get stunning results. The texture is very velvety , but does contain glitter/sparkle so If you have sensitive eye this might not be for you , but I do recommend using the base provided with the palette for best results  .
 

The glue ( little white tube of goodness ) is a white glue , which provides your shadows to POP , the formula is very thin and light , but not sticky or tacky... only down fall is the applicator/packaging , it is very cheap and I prefer a squeeze tube or pot when applying bases/glues.

Staying Power...
I cant complain about the staying power on this product , I was kinda shocked ! I normally don't have to reapply my makeup ever , but I do have very water/ sensitive eye and also very oily lid which can make it very difficult for makeup to stay on / not crease , however since this product is geared for cheer leading and other sweaty workout event I figure that the staying power would already have to be  pretty amazing and I was right about that  , these eye shadow looked as good as they did in the morning as they did when I took them off , they never creased, smeared , flaked nothing , however that might change if you choose not to use the glue provided with the palette , overall if you are in a event like dance or just need long lasting makeup choose BA Star , you will totally get the perfect results out of there products

Price...
BA Star Eyeshadow Palettes retail for $8.75 USD.  If You Would Like To Purchase This Palette or Wanna Know What BA STAR Has To Offer For Your Next Sporting Event !Click Here


 My Thoughts.. 
I am so impress with BA Star  , there products are impeccable and worth the every penny you spend on them .Ba Star is ideal for those who are performers,cheerleaders, and dancers, However, anyone can use it , definitely check out BA STAR. These super-affordable products definitely perform as well as those expensive makeup brands, and come in so many fun colors and finishes!

**These products were sent to me by BA STAR /Powered by BrandBacker for review, I did not purchase these myself.  However, this is my own! 

Have You Tried BA Star Pro Makeup Out Before ? What Are Your Favorite Products From BA Star ? 


Please Stop By My Social Media's 

Facebook-The Glam Goddess
Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
Twitter-@Bregal89
Youtube-TheBritters89 
Business Inquiry- bregal89@yahoo.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment