Glamie's

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Keeki Pure & Simple Review


I truly enjoyed getting this opportunity to review all of the products Keeki sent me! As many of u know I am a sucker for cutesy products , and however Keeki has nailed that , but beside that I love that the brand is 100 % Vegan & Cruelty free plus more , with that being said , check out what I have to say about Keeki Pure & Beauty !!!!

About Keeki Pure & Simple....

We're Team Keeki...and we believe when it comes to being healthy, what you eat shouldn't be your only worry!  Our skin is our largest organ, and it absorbs up to 60% of what we put on it.  A few years ago, we discovered there are so many harmful ingredients in  many of the products we put on our skin ever day...and worse, they are getting absorbed into out bodies!

That is why we created Keeki Pure & Simple!

We provide only the healthiest and safest cosmetics and body products around the world.  We have chosen to offer products that are earth- friendly and animal-friendly.  Keeki Pure & Simple promises to never sacrifice on quality or safety of ingredients to make a profit.
 
Did I mention Keeki Pure & Simple is

 100% gluten free & tested and approved 100% acetone free and 100% soy free

What I Received...
  •  Cherryliscious Body Lotion ($11.99)
  • Cuticle Rejuvenator ($9.99)
  • Lemon Meringue Pie Lip Balm ($3.49)
  • 2 Lip Shimmers ($3.99)
About The Products.....
 
Cherryliscious Body Lotion-Infused with nourishing oils of jojoba, shea butter & coconut this body lotion will keep your skin hydrated and extremely soft.
 
Cuticle Rejuvenator -Keeki Pure and Simple Cuticle Rejuvenator provides advanced therapy for cuticles and hands without any harsh chemicals. Loaded with organic ingredients, this super clean formula will keep your skin hydrated and nourished.
 
 
 
Lemon Meringue Pie Lip Balm-Made with organic & food-grade ingredients, Lemon Meringue Pie Lip Balm will keep your lips smooth and creamy for hours! Keeki adds only organic flavor compounds making our lip balms the tastiest around!

Lip Shimmers - ( Flirty) -Lavender Shimmer/ This one's for the free-spirited flirt in all of us. Flirty Shimmer stick provides a lavender shimmer to your lips that is perfect for day or night.  (Ooh La La)-Passionate Plum/Sheer plum certain to leave your lips soft and hydrated
 
 
 Texture/ Staying Power.....

Cuticle Rejuvenator-The scent is a very soft fresh summer scent , I cant really figure out what I smell !The texture is pretty firm, so it's not too messy when applying, and you don't need a lot , the cuticle cream soak into your skin right always , it doesnt leave your skin greasy after either .  It's a good quick fix for my dry cuticles and the perfect item to keep in your bag whenever you might have those awful peeling cuticles .
 
 Cherryliscious Body Lotion- This lotion  has a very light, feminine fragrance. The texture is very light thin lotion , however the application is great , it applied smoothly and leave your skin silky and smelling great , it doesnt leave any greasy or oily residue on the skin at all , since this is a thinner lotion I don't find the staying power to last super long on your skin but I still enjoyed it , also the scent will last forever on your skin after you apply it  .
 
 
 
 Lemon Meringue Pie Lip Balm-  I love this lip balm , this lip balms give your lips a nice clear shine, superior moisture, and protection from the elements. Pamper your lips with the super soft and buttery feel , the fun thing is mix your lip balm together with other ones to create your own awesome flavors !! 
 
Lip Shimmers -Im a big fan of almost all lip balm / lip shimmers , I use it almost every day. It's really moisturizing and is easy to carry because it doesn't take up much space. I love that the tube is so thin because the product can then be used on any lip size or shape. These are  a lovely natural lip balm with no hidden nasty chemicals! Goes on smoothly, lasts and is very comfortable to wear! really am enjoying these awesome gems.
 
 
 
My Thoughts About Keeki Pure & Simple ??
This has to be one of the most under rated companies around in the beauty community , I never heard about this company ever , and I was so glad to try it out . I love Keeki Pure & Simple product because they not only make great product but all there products are good for the body, skin /lips and dont contain all those bad chemicals that many product have , overall im so please with the items I got to use and I cant wait to try out there other items , Im so ready to order a bunch of there nail polish !!!I hope you check out Keeki Pure & Simple and try out there awesome products , because your missing out !
! I hope you’ll check out their site and perhaps give their products a try....

Read More at www.deliciousobsessions.com/2013/07/keeki-pure-simple-non-toxic-nail-polish-review/ © Delicious Obsessions

 If you would like to purchase Keeki Pure & Simple check out there website

**These products were sent to me by Keeki Pure & Simple for review, I did not purchase these myself.  However, this is my own!

  Please stop by my social media's  
  •   Facebook-The Glam Goddess
  • Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
  • Twitter-Bregal89
  • Youtube-Thebritters89
  • Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment