Glamie's

Friday, August 24, 2012

Product Review-Philosophy Take A Deep Breath Energzing Oxygen Gel Cream


 
 
What Is It
 
An energizing, oil-free moisturizer for a healthy glow. 
 
Description
 
Could your skin use a breath of fresh air? Environmental and lifestyle factors can cloud your complexion, making it appear dull and lackluster. Send your skin to detox with Take A Deep Breath Oil-Free Energizing Oxygen Gel Cream Moisturizer. This lightweight, fresh-feeling moisturizer acts like a breath of fresh air to revitalize skin showing the signs of living. It helps diffuse energizing oxygen to the skin as needed to detoxify skin, support cell respiration and restore a healthy-looking glow. It's enriched with a blend of antioxidants to help protect skin against environmental attack and keep skin cells at peak performance. Take A Deep Breath provides oil-free hydration to leave skin feeling smooth, comfortable and perfectly balanced. Skin goes from dull and lackluster to fresh, revitalized and positively glowing.

  • Helps diffuse energizing oxygen for glowing skin
  • Blend of antioxidants helps protect skin against environmental attack
  • Provides oil-free, lightweight hydration 
  •  
    Breath new life into your skin With Take A Deep Breath Oil-Free Energizing Oxygen Gel Cream Moisturizer by Philosophy. This lightweight hydrator detoxifies and helps protect for a healthy-looking glow

    What it is formulated WITHOUT:
    - Parabens
    - Sulfates
    - Synthetic Fragrances
    - Synthetic Dyes
    - Petrochemicals
    - GMOs
    - Triclosan 

    Pros
    • Absorbs Quickly
    • Goes On Smoothly
    • Long Lasting
    • Moisturizes Well
    • Not Greasy
    • Softens Skin


    Cons
    • None


    Best Uses
    • Bedtime
    • Dry/Chapped Skin
    • Morning Before Makeup
    • After Shower
    • Winter Dryness

    My Thoughts-I just got this sample in a couple days ago and I absolutely love it. After my sample ran out I went out and got a jar I will continue to use this it,, I was hooked! I'm 22  with  oily skin; oily down the T-zone, cheeks and chin area  I've found that you don't need very much product at all. I start with a pea-sized amount, pat between my 2 middle fingers and then smooth onto my entire face. Then I take a half-pea-sized amount and, with my ring fingers, gently tap on a second layer to my under eye area (where I'm the driest). I allow the moisturizer to absorb into my skin for about 2 minutes before applying any makeup. I've used this product daily for just about 3 weeks and have seen a HUGE change in my skin's appearance, this is a great product for anyone with any skin type , it give a great glow but best of all is this a beyond the top moisturizer... if you have dry patches or anything on your face this is going to make them gone overnight  This product is not greasy , it does not have an awful smell like some moisturizer gel can have, long lasting and absorb super fast, to some this product might be a splurge because it is move then what you would pay in the drugstore for a moisturizer like Olay , Aveeno Etc , but in my eye this is the best moisturizer ive ever used .

    What Is Your Favorite Gel Moisturizer ?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment