Glamie's

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Diva Minerals Fall Collection/ Mini Review

Get warm and cozy with this set of rich fall colors! Create a variety of looks and finishes with this all-in-one eye shadow collection. The elegant, pearlescent shadows can be applied dry for a hint of shimmer, or wet for a more intense look and longer wear with Diva Minerals.


 About Diva Mineral's Fall Collection
Diva Mineral's Fall Collection was inspired by all things Fall , whether it the warm cozy weather , crunchy colorful leave or maybe the harvest moon sunset , either way with this collection you can create your most beautiful Fall look , bold and  colorful or soft and cozy looks , did I forget to mention these eyeshadows make absolutely stunning liners , they always take any natural look and add a dramatic pop of color to your lower lash line without look over done . who wouldn't want this stunning color in there collection .

  Colors I Received
Fall Glow- Rich Golden Yellow W/Subtle Shimmer
Harvest Plum-Medium Tone Purple W/Subtle Shimmer
Cranberry Bliss-Burgundy Cranberry W/Subtle Shimmer
Autumn Moon-Deep Royal Blue  W/Subtle Shimmer
Bonfire -Sparkly Burnt Orange W/Subtle Shimmer


 

 My Thoughts: I absolutely love this collection , I love the formula , texture and  I love the unique colors from this collection , each color scream fall , perfect collection to get you ready for the fall /holiday season  , also love how pigmented these shadows are , Im a huge fan of Diva Mineral's and I hope you will become one too !

Look I did using some of the Diva Mineral's Fall Collection colors.
 
 Lid [ Cranberry Bliss]
Crease[Iced Coffee]/[Black Coal]
Transition Color [Becoming]
Brow Bone/Inner Corner [Brilliance]
Lower Lash Line [Autumn Moon]
 
 **These products were sent to me by Diva Mineral's for review, I did not purchase these myself.  However, this is my own opinion and experiences with the products.**
 
Wanna Purchase Diva Mineral's 
(They do auctions & giveaways
Click The Link Below To Order & Find Out How) 

 Please stop by my social media's 


  •   Facebook-The Glam Goddess
  • Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
  • Twitter-Bregal89
  • Youtube-Thebritters89
  • Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com
 Have Your Tried Diva Mineral's ? What Do You Think About The Diva's Minerals Fall Collection ?

No comments:

Post a Comment