Glamie's

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

10 Ways To Add Coconut Oil To Your Beauty Routine

Coconut Oil had become one of the most raved about items in the beauty world , on blogs and on You Tube, however many of us are clueless when it come to using it , I know I was , often we just think of it as something you would use for cooking , NOT beauty related things , many people actually thought it was bad for our bodies . Coconut oil has a million and one benefits it not only can be used for beauty related things but it can also help with weight lost , reduce cholesterol, helps with anti aging and can even help skin related problems ( rashes). In this post I want to share with you some of my favorite beauty things I use Coconut oil and how it help me and how it can help you.

What Is Coconut Oil? -Coconut oil is an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of matured coconuts harvested from the coconut palm .. It has various applications in food, medicine, and industry. Because of its high saturated fat content it is slow to oxidize and, thus, resistant to rancidification, lasting up to two years without spoiling.

 
How Do I Use Coconut Oil ? Here Are MY 10 Favorite Ways To Use Coconut Oil.

  • Coconut Eye Makeup Remover 
Stop using all those make up remover that are filled with oils and chemicals that dry your skin out or skin your eyes , this something organic ,natural and healthy for your skin . This has to be one of the best eye makeup removers ever , dab a small amount on a cotton pad place on your eyes and rub lightly in small circle and watch the products just melt off your face , use it to remove waterproof mascara and other makeup related items , leave your skin super soft,fresh and hydrated  , it as simple as that .
  •  Natural Chapstick
This has to be one of the easiest and budget friendly chap stick around , forget chap stick , carmex and all those other fancy brands , this is the magic to healthy smooth lips if you have chapped , peeling or just naturally dry lips then thing chap stick is for you  .Many chap stick in the drugstore are super waxing , pricey and sometimes just don't work for more then a few times  , not with Coconut Oil chap stick , so simple to make your own and work 10x better then what you would get in the store ! Natural Coconut Oil chap stick can be used on it own by just placing a small amount into a chap stick tube so its easy to grab and go or if you wanna add some more excitement to is just melt down some coconut oil in the microwave until it soft and liquify and add a koolaid , or any powder juice packet to make it a flavored chap stick, now were talking , You be the judge, would you rather have dry and chapped or sexy and smooth lips  .
  • Body Moisturizer
Do you suffer from dry skin , itchy skin or even ashy skin , I know I do and this has been my beauty saver . I never thought id say that lotion don't work ,but they honestly don't for me ,I guess I have strange skin , however my skin get so dry  ,it get itchy , flakes and just get so irritated, one day I thought since Coconut Oil work so well for other thing Id try it as a body lotion/moisturizer since t was an oil and all I could say was wow , with in a matter on a week id say I had no more dry skin and I felt so much relief with my skin my skin felt so smooth and glowing , Coconut Oil soaks  into your skin so quickly and start helping your skin asap , I find that just scoop some out on my hand and and warming it up in my hand and rubbing all over my body give me the most stunning skin , also make sure you apply when you are fresh outta the shower , that is when your skin absorbs the most , since your pore are open. Wanna use this for a body butter or moisturizer , all you need to do is scoop some into a stand mixer and beat till whipped , works as a great facial moisturizer and whipped body butter , just keep closed in a seal able tube for daily uses you will love it , this isn't only great for dry skin on your face and body but this is also helping saggy skin , preventing aging skin & age spots,try it if you have dry skin , you will never wanna buy another lotion again . 
 
  • Hair Mask ( Help With Split Ends & Frizz)
Everyone battle with some kinda hair problem , whether is dry/ split end , frizzy/puffy hair or just need some kinda pick me up , then your in the market for the best hair mask/conditioner ever. Fight all your hair problems by using a dab of coconut oil in place of hair mousse /gel or take some coconut oil in your hand and work in your hair and let sit in your hair for 2 hours or sleep with it in over night , of course you a hair cap  cause this can be messy , however rinse out in the morning ,you will be amazed by the results , you will have the most lovely , bouncy , soft beautiful hair. It will look like you just had a blowout but it reality it was all because of the coconut oil awesome benefits
  • Cuticle Cream
 No one like peeling painful cuticles , sometimes the stuff at the beauty store can be pretty pricey and may not even work , with Coconut Oil I promise it will work to receive those stubborn cuticles .Simply massage a dab of coconut oil onto your cuticles to soften and moisten them, then push those cuticles back.  Just a little bit of coconut oil goes a long way. This is the perfect way to pamper your self at home with a budget friendly beauty product that works. Move on over beauty store cuticle creams , Coconut Oil is here to stay. 

  • Body Scrubs
Head to a posh spa and you can treat yourself (for a mere $100-$300) to an all-over body scrub. Or you can spend up to $50 on a fancy body scrub if you have coconut oil and some  essential items( i.e, Sugar , Lime , Essential Oils)  your bank account wont have anything to worry about.I love sugar scrubs.  Coconut oil is an amazing moisturizer and sugar is an awesome exfoliant , pretty much does too thing at once and it leaves you smelling like a coconut Popsicle plus you can say good bye to dry skin once you use this awesome scrub however you may feel a little only after you use , don't worry all you need to do is rub the uber goodness into your skin for well moisturized glowing  skin .
  • Foot Cream ( Help With Dry Skin )
 There is nothing more relaxing and soothing them a foot message , but there is nothing more annoying then having dry , crack feet/heel . I recently made a foot cream using just plain coconut oil and I love how well it worked on my feet and how my feet felt so much better , I per say don't have dry feet , however I enjoy pampering myself at home and make DIY beauty care , with that being said I decided to try a peppermint foot cream with coconut oil and one word I can say is "WOW"  literally my feet were on cloud 9 , I cant believe what coconut oil did for m feet it was like a instant foot transformation ..  anyway all I did was put some coconut oil in a stand mixer and add about 3-5 drops on peppermint oil or extract and BAM , you have the best foot cream ever , way better then what on the market these day and plus it doesn't have all that added crazy chemicals in it . TRY IT , you are going to be in heaven .
  • Face Mask
 Coconut oil face treatments are naturally good for acne prone or infected skin because the antibacterial properties in coconuts….You can use coconut oil for skin infections and acne because is naturally antibacterial making it a perfect base for homemade acne masks, acne washes and serums. I find mixing coconut oil with pure honey is the most luxury face mask Ive used  , it leave your skin feeling like a million dollars , it seriously pulls out all the gross thing from your skin almost leaving you with brand need skin , well almost , a girl can dream right .
  • Eye Cream
 Do you suffer from dark circles, puffiness or just wanna help prevent wrinkles /crows feet ? Forget luxury , eye cream , night creams & day cream  , this method is so much more budget friendly and proven to work on your skin , better then those crazy over priced products , now I'm not saying those items don't work for other but who would wanna spend $100's of dollar of cream when you can use coconut oil & vitamin oil cream that you can make at home and can do the same thing , and also has more benefit in it then those crazy off the way beauty creams . I know what path I'm taking .
Reduce puffiness and dark circles with a few dabs of coconut oil. - See more at: http://www.sunwarrior.com/news/50-of-the-best-uses-for-coconut-oil/#sthash.ebYPr8Ez.dpuf
Reduce puffiness and dark circles with a few dabs of coconut oil. - See more at: http://www.sunwarrior.com/news/50-of-the-best-uses-for-coconut-oil/#sthash.ebYPr8Ez.dpuf
  • Shaving Cream   
Guess what . . .I found the best shaving cream is not a shaving cream or gels at all , it's a shaving oil! Why are oil better for shaving rather then cream or gel , coconut oil or any oil is great because it naturally lubricate your skin so your razor will easily glide over your legs , prevents dry skin , help repair your skin and also leaves your skin smooth and soft , plus I bet you didn't know but using oil on your razor actually makes your blades last longer , however coconut oil also help prevent you from getting , razor bump and razor rashes  , wanna no why m because there not harsh chemicals , perfumes  to irritated your skin , think twice about what you actually put on your skin when shaving , you will be shocked by the results , and you will never go back to those shave cream again .

I hope you enjoyed my 10 Ways To Add Coconut Oil To Your Beauty Routine , and I hope you try these out and enjoy them as much as I did <3
 
What Do You Use Coconut Oil For ?
 
  Please stop by my social media's  
  •   Facebook-The Glam Goddess
  • Instagram-_Glam_Goddess_
  • Twitter-Bregal89
  • Youtube-Thebritters89
  • Business Inquiry- Bregal89@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment