Step By Step Instructions
- Prime the entire eye area, I used Urban Decay Primer Potion.
- Also apply a white base after step one, I used Nyx Jumbo Pencil in milk.
- Take a pointed brush and outline your eye making a sharp wing , filling it in from the lid to wear your brow bone begins with any green shadow, I used Wet n Wild Comfort Zone.
- Take the same brushes you used before, and green eye shadow and make a triangle to the lower lash line, I used the same palette as step 4
- Take a cream/liquid purple liner and apply it above the green and blending it along the wing, I used Milani liquid liner.
- With the same liner above, apply it to the liner corner of the eye & upper lashes line , blend out making a bump /skin type look .
- Apply Mascara, I used Maybelline Plush Mascara
- Take a angled brush and a liquad liner and apply to the brow , I used Barry M Metallic Liquid Liner in Mermaid Green
- Clean up any fall out :)
Please check out my other Avenger theme makeup Click Here It Awesome( Captain America)